Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Herndon, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Based upon experience, Competitive benefits package
General Description and Responsibilities:
Join our team! The successful candidate will lead or assist in the design and implementation of system and software solutions for new products, major product enhancements, and critical subsystems. The Senior Software Engineer will serve as a technical leader for a variety of design activities and will regularly give technical guidance to other Engineers, management, and customers.
Related skills and preferred requirements:
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing full-stack software solutions in multiple programming languages.
- Extensive SDLC experience and utilization of best practices.
- Ability to lead work teams with minimal supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of test methodologies and techniques.
- Highly motivated, well organized, and able to perform well in a technically complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Possess the tenacity to take on difficult tasks.
- Should strive to continually and rapidly learn new technology/tools.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Degree (Master’s or PhD) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working with US Government systems and enterprise architectures.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, certification/education and experience within a particular domain such as GIS, FMV or WAMI
- US Citizenship required.
- Security Clearance – Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
If interested in this position, please email your resume to:
Please ensure the subject line includes “Senior Software Engineer_1”